Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted. Second guitarist and/or synth keys for instrumental heavy pscy

Options
  • 13-10-2019 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,
    Currently seeking a second guitarist who ideally can also provide synth keys for nice Sonic soundscapes to add another layer of texture.

Current lineup with the band is guitar (myself), drums and bass.

We practice once a week mostly in various studio locations around Dublin (feedback, troubadour).

The music is instrumental but would be interested in using sparse use of vocals as an extra dimension where appropriate. Mostly so far it's instrumental post rock, post metal, stoner, space rock, heavy pscy, etc but with trying to go experimental and using influences and flavours from different world music and styles as well as blues.

Very interested in finding the right individual who is interested in this concept and can bring a new dimension to things and also contribute to song writing and structure and help with developing some concept or meaning to the music.

Ideally looking for a new member to alternate between guitar and keys. But if you are interested and only play one of those I'd be more than happy to chat. We are all guys in early to mid thirties, looking for either male or female in whatever age group.

We have a few tracks we are working on but a ton of ideas in the pipeline and I think we have a lot of potential to bring something interesting to the audience.

Influences might be elder, colour haze, weedpecker, om and many other related and unrelated bands and genres.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
    Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Rats Gninrom

Pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Black Rose Studio

Hi.

Very interested in this.

I play guitar, would be my main instrument. And also plays keys.

Mid 30's also. Also know the locations you play at.

Very interested to hear your music? Could you share some samples.
    Can also share likewise.

Rob

PM sent.

Hi.

Are you still looking for a guitar / synth player.
    I'm interested.

Rob.

Advertisement