Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

boy hits puberty at 2!

• 17-01-2019 2:03pm

hereditary condition

pretty fooking mad. imagine having to deal with raging boners at 4.

https://www.thecut.com/2019/01/precocious-puberty-patrick-burleigh.html

the bit about one of his relations in the past is mental
    In 1917, when he was 11, Great-grandpa Raymond “Bud” Burleigh ran away from home in Omaha, Nebraska, to join the Army and fight the Germans. He claimed he was 20 years old. Army recruiters believed him, but his mother discovered where he’d gone and rushed down with proof that he was only 11. Bud was undeterred. He eventually eluded his mother, claiming to recruiters that he was 20-year-old Fred De Reaux — a name he came up with after seeing a car called the De Reaux on the way to the recruitment office. He was nearly six feet tall and had a full beard and the musculature of a young man.

Though he was still years from legal driving age, the Army assigned Bud to chauffeur generals and colonels on the front lines at Château-Thierry, France. Ferrying top brass up and down the front soon grew boring, however, so he went AWOL to Paris, where he frequented the city’s brothels and embarked on a weeks-long bender until the Army caught up with him and threw him in prison. Upon his release, Bud was reassigned to a battalion in the Argonne Forest, where he hijacked an airplane equipped with machine guns and set out to single-handedly kill German soldiers loitering in no-man’s-land. Bud was later quoted in a newspaper as saying, “They told me when I got back that I looped the loop three times, but if I did, I didn’t know anything about it.” When the plane landed, he was arrested again. This time he was sent to fight in the trenches as punishment, where he served for six months before suffering mustard-gas poisoning and being hospitalized. Only then did the authorities discover his true age.

They sent him home, where he became a minor celebrity after the newspapers picked up his story, dubbing him “The Youngest Yank” because he was indeed the youngest American soldier to fight in WWI. One of these news stories describes him as “six feet of closely knit bone and sinew, a face full 21 years old, and an eye keen and steady.” He was barely 14.

Comments

glasso wrote: »
    pretty fooking mad. imagine having to deal with raging boners at 4.

Nature does throw up some weird exceptions at the extremes sometimes. If memory is not failing me - the youngest girl to ever give birth was 5 years old for example. Her son died around the time I was born.

She was peruvian I think. The claims were her menarche occurred within her first year of life. So I guess she beats the boy on this story if that is true?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Tatiana Fresh Granule

Was he Desmond is amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭chrissb8

Didn't this happen to Robin Williams or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

Was he Desmond is amazing

What a devastating come back :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

chrissb8 wrote: »
    Didn't this happen to Robin Williams or something?

He was hatched from an egg looking old and grew looking younger.

• Advertisement

Nature does throw up some weird exceptions at the extremes sometimes. If memory is not failing me - the youngest girl to ever give birth was 5 years old for example. Her son died around the time I was born.

She was peruvian I think. The claims were her menarche occurred within her first year of life. So I guess she beats the boy on this story if that is true?

The photo of her pregnant is weird as hell.

Advertisement