Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The world's most expensive copy of Edge?

Options
  • 24-05-2011 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

Yours for a cheeky snip at £7000.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/310308401661

EDIT: I stand corrected, it's actually a bargain compared to a copy of Kohl magazine at $10,000. Though I think that's a one off mag. On the other hand Nomenus Quarterly costs $6,500 per issue!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,850 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Yours for a cheeky snip at £7000.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/310308401661

WTF, why so pricey. I have every edition of Edge at home.
    Am I now rich??

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Steve SI wrote: »
    WTF, why so pricey. I have every edition of Edge at home.
    Am I now rich??

:D

Was thinking similar. I have that issue 0 of Edge too. Let's wear top hats and monacles!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,850 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I'll sell my copy for £6999 if anyone's interested.

Steve SI wrote: »
    I'll sell my copy for £6999 if anyone's interested.

Offer £6998.99 but I want delivery included and a photo of a hippo eating a sherbert dip.

Actually on a boring note, why do the eBay sellers in Japan charge the best part of a mortgage payment to deliver a fecking paperclip to anywhere outside Japan?

It's very annoying! *shakes fist at screen* :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,530 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

What a load of cobblers.
    Could the money be because of the review of Microcosm???
    Nonsense, just because a magazine is printed in a limited run does not therefore make it expensive, that's the sort of thinking that nearly killed the Marvel/DC trading cards in the 90's/00's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

A real retro book that goes for a nice bit a times is the first edition of "on the edge-the spectular rise and fall of commodore" isbn number- 0973864907 ,book goes from £50+

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,834 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm pretty sure that there was a small issue of EDGE before that issue that came with a copy of Gamesmaster magazine which I have somewhere.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that there was a small issue of EDGE before that issue that came with a copy of Gamesmaster magazine which I have somewhere.

Yep, pamphlet style. I have that somewhere. I have that copy of Gamesmaster too I think.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,834 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Wonder if it's worth a few grand :)

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Wonder if it's worth a few grand :)

Might have enough to buy a signed cardboard cut out of Branscombe Richmond between us if we're lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

But, guys.

It's EDGE.

Their opinions are worthless ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

Worlds most expensive bog roll.:pac:

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    But, guys.

It's EDGE.

Their opinions are worthless ;)

YOU!

*points*

We need to talk fun seimitsu and Sanwa stuff! HURRAH!

Advertisement