Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazing Old Game!!!!

Options
  • 24-05-2011 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

That game's only like a year old :) but you're right in that it's great!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Got it on steam but only played a little bit but it is great. Only out last year though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

• Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

How do you pronounce that? 'vvvvvvvvuh?' or is it called '5 V's?' I can't stand ambiguous titles!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I prefer vvvvvvvvuh! changing the pitch of the v's as you say it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,147 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

It is simply one of the most beautifully designed games of recent times. One gameplay trick and the most made out of it. Bastard hard (I got a good laugh out of my death statistics at the end of the game - one part near the end killed me over 100 times) but an absolute joy to play and hear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

It's just all one big map but there's 4 sections. It still takes ages to get through the whole game and there's so much to see and do.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,147 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Unless you're looking for all the secrets, you're only looking at maybe four or five hours to complete it.

Like Portal, though, what it lacks in superfluous filler it makes up for with a close to flawless execution. More games could learn from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Must check this one out

• Advertisement
Advertisement