Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Anti-Semitic

Anti-Septic

That was the joke but i will accept the fail :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Anti-Semitic

Anti-Septic

That was the joke but i will accept the fail :(

fail-boat-showingsailboat.jpg

So you shall:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,532 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Not sure if I'm going to make this one after all, will have to sound things out...
    If not then how would folk feel if its not so long to the next one and we have it in my place, sometime in April?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Not sure if I'm going to make this one after all
    If not then how would folk feel if its not so long to the next one and we have it in my place, sometime in April?
    if I'm in Retr0's place then of course :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Other than this date the next I could do would be the very end of April and then the summer.

Also I realise that the date is completely dependent on me.

Noticing a lack of sellout *O1s1n* on this thread.

• Advertisement

amacachi wrote: »
    Other than this date the next I could do would be the very end of April
    if it's the last weekend of April I mightn't be able to go, my sister is 40 and we might be doing something for it
    Noticing a lack of sellout *O1s1n* on this thread.
    he's dragging out for dramatic effect

Sera wrote: »
    if it's the last weekend of April I mightn't be able to go, my sister is 40 and we might be doing something for it
    Just checked, exams go on til feckin June.
    he's dragging out for dramatic effect
    It's not gonna work, let's stop now. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,532 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Unlikely to be the end of April, I have a class reunion in Sligo and have an art exhibition to prepare for, so may try for some Friday mid April.

You're just hiding out so you don't have to let me play your 3DS at retr0's beers:(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,847 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well I can put this off and we can just do cidermans if people want?

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Well I can put this off and we can just do cidermans if people want?

Negitive we should have one at your house again, just because Cidona can't make it we'll survive without his adult supervision just this once:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Oh dear, who knows what will happen without Ciderman's supervision:

1. Retr0 will end up with a copy of Goldeneye lodged in his brain after a heated argument that wasn't diffused by Ciderman making a scathing remark.
    2. At least four attendees will end up members of the anti-semitic league of Ireland.
    3. Ebay Vectrex sales will fall 400% overnight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭DickyC

or even worse without proper supervision:eek: sf tournament, loser dresses as zangief and walks to local takeaway.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,847 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

DickyC wrote: »
    or even worse without proper supervision:eek: sf tournament, loser dresses as zangief and walks to local takeaway.

Too much effort to do Zangief considering I've a Sakura outfit on hand.

i thought you were going to say it was too much effort to walk to the takeaway:)

DickyC wrote: »
    i thought you were going to say it was to much effort to walk to the takeaway:)

That too. Thank god for deliverymen.

Not sure if I'm liking the grand old man of the group vibe I'm getting here, can I not be down with da kidz boiyzz, no?
    I mean, I have studied ever episode of Gamezville to make sure I have the vernacular correct, for example I give Goldeneye 5 G's! See, I'm hip, oh yes...

i don't think i'm far behind you:pac:

My problem is I was too old to watch Gamesmaster, happily I was the right age to watch GamesWorld on Sky back in the day, GO ON Big Boy Barry!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

I've got a robe just like the Game Guru's...

• Advertisement

Do you do an impression of the little toad in front of the mirror?
    I won't tell, promise!

Do you wear a fez at the same time?

I tell one anti-semetic joke...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I tell one anti-semetic joke...

You need to gather the Jewish community around in the local pub to get back on their good side.

The Jews - A Great Bunch of Lads!

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Too much effort to do Zangief.
    my hole! You've everything there already and you can be like " I AM FIGHTING MACHINE!"

You need to gather the Jewish community around in the local pub to get back on their good side.

The Jews - A Great Bunch of Lads!

Are Jews allowed to drink? I'm not familiar with their rituals. I know they don't like the whole eucharist wine thing but apparently they kill Christian babies to drink their blood. Or so I've heard.

Are Jews allowed to drink? I'm not familiar with their rituals. I know they don't like the whole eucharist wine thing but apparently they kill Christian babies to drink their blood. Or so I've heard.
    you're thinking of Muslums ... I think? It's pork Jews can't have

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

I'll do my best not to Jew the joint up if that's any help...

Sera wrote: »
    you're thinking of Muslums ... I think? It's pork Jews can't have
    Muslim? Lovely fabric.
    DinoRex wrote: »
    I'll do my best not to Jew the joint up if that's any help...
    Just wade in til your waist is covered and it'll be fine.

(Bonus points for anyone who gets that)

• Advertisement

Ok, no more jokes about religious minorities thank you, didn't mention it to give licence to post them. I know its in good humour but a chance visitor may not think so.
    Probably my fault for bringing up antisemetism in the first place.

Advertisement