Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattersalls Horse Trial 2008

Options
  • 26-05-2008 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭

Borderfox has probably mentioned this in some other threads before.

This event is taking place at Tattersalls, Ratoah, Co. Meath from Thu May 29th to Sun Jun 1st. According to the calendar, dressage competition is on Thu and Fri while cross country is on Sat and jumping on Sun.

I'm planning with one boardsie here to turn up for the cross country on Saturday. So just wondering if any one else going too!

Should be a great fun with Zara Phillips and Mark Todd are on the competitor list. :D

The details are here http://www.tattersalls.ie/events/index.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

rather than hijacking the other thread, so I posted it here...

one of the pictures that I had on Saturday...

Zara Phillips was said to be fallen off her horse and got eliminated.. so didn't got any photo of her...

2546061030_ce7ebb5b9a.jpg

i'll few more pics posted once i manage to go through them... more pics added

2545405095_d27e39393f.jpg

2546286434_78672da746.jpg

2545530763_daa1358a19.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭YogiBear

Some really nice shots there! Like the last one especially.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

second and fourth shots are really nice, good stuff.

Advertisement