Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Maritime Festival

Options
  • 23-05-2008 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Is anyone going this year? Bank holiday weekend...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Here we go! Another reason to stay in Dublin for a beer, food and few snaps. And that all in great company of people I know or I would like to know.
    If you are heading there, let me know when, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

sounds a busy holiday weekend. i live in dockland area, so this year must take the opportunity to take plenty of good pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

June Bank holiday weekend? If so I have no cricket match to play so I might take the trip up to Dublin for it.

yep 30 May to 2 Jun 2008... this is the link http://www.dublindocklands.ie/maritimefestival/

things to see Tall Ships, Street Entertainment and Outdoor Market...

should be a quite colourful weekend for lovely pictures, well if weather is alrite...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

My mates with the drums will be up for the weekend too, be sure to check Torann out - Always good for some sweaty photos! :D

• Advertisement

I am thinking about nice things, like Kangooburgers, olives, sausages... and you had to come with some sweaty man :-(
    So non-photography meet is turning into cameras-outing event again :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Its gonna be largely about the food for me too Thonda :) Also booking tickets for Taste of Dublin Festival. Yum... Oh and yes... photography... :rolleyes:

It'll probably be the Sunday when I'm at the maritime one. Not sure yet though. Fajitas are Torann playing all weekend?

Oh my god. There is sooooo much excellent food in this country. How could I try keep in shape here?
    Just keep posting :-)

Any precise dates and times will be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

sineadw wrote: »
    Not sure yet though. Fajitas are Torann playing all weekend?

Last I was talking to one of 'em, they were planning on drinking all weekend... So yeah... probably

i checked out the Torann website, looks like sumthing interesting to watch and the actions will be nice to be photographed too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I had a wonder around this last year while waiting for Mr Loaf to come on stage, in the point. I only had a P&S with me but it looked very interesting there was a magic show and some strange looking people dressed as Ailens

Is somebody heading there on Saturday? I can't decide if I should go there in the morning or in the afternoon.

Advertisement