Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The R.A.G.E. website info (not an advertisement)

• 20-05-2011 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

What's up y'all.

A few months ago there was a significant amount of people who wanted to receive updates from us, however they were anti-facebook (which is what we were using strictly at the time). We've now got a website, so if you want to get updates without committing to a social network site then check it out. We update it every time we get notable games + consoles in. The website is www.therage.ie. If you wanna be kept informed in terms of our stock and competitions, check it out. If not, I am in no way persuading you to go to the site. Take care everyone. ;)

Nicholas
    The R.A.G.E
    16B Fade St.
    Dublin 2
    01-677-9594
    www.therage.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,246 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Excellent! Fair play to you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

Good idea. Do you guys think you'll ever expand to delivering games across the country?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,885 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I don't think anyone had a major problem with the Facebook thing. It was probably just that you have your Facebook page setup as a normal user rather than a group or fan page or whatever they call it. So when anyone becomes your friend on Facebook we all see it and some people don't really like that, privacy concerns etc.

Master of the Universe

I find Facebook very cluttered in general and try to use it as little as possible. Much rather a nice clean site like above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 The.rage

we may expand to having an online store once we have a serious amount of back-up stock. we sell out of consoles and particular titles all of the time, so it would be difficult. hopefully one day we'll be able to do it. in the meantime, if you see something pictured that you want, make a request and if it doesn't sell within 24 hours we'll pull it off the shelf for you and post it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Ah!!!!
    Poxy work internet wont let me look at the site, cant look at the FB page either in work, stupid blocker!

I'll miss out on everything :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Facebook is a cancer!
    The Rage is great I shall be in there tomorrow buying Gameboy related goodies so don't sell them all before I get there!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,816 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

They have a japanese gameboy game in there, was tempted to take a chance on it. Not sure what the F it is though!

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    They have a japanese gameboy game in there, was tempted to take a chance on it. Not sure what the F it is though!

Thats been there for about 2 weeks, I bought a couple of Japanese games there recently mostly wrestling games but worth a punt anywho!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,816 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sorry today was my first day there in months!

• Advertisement

No probs, I try to get in weekly now only because I don't want anyone else getting thier grubby little hands on any of my gameboy goodness

Master of the Universe

I couldn't believe how much they've gotten in since the last time I was there. Great to see half the shop taken up with games! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Yeah, from the looks of the recent posts they seem to have gotten in a ton more stock since I was last in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Looking at the pic with the crapton of 2600/7800's, any games come in with them??

Was in there today looking for games for it but they don't have many 2600 games at all and they said they don't normally get many it. Anyway not too clued up on what are te good 2600 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

In there today, great damn collection of games and consoles, I will most likely be in again for more NES games ;]

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Was in there today looking for games for it but they don't have many 2600 games at all and they said they don't normally get many it. Anyway not too clued up on what are te good 2600 games.

hmm Combat , cookie monster ,and one other(Yars Revenge? I think) on the 2600 , Pole position II.on the 7800
    impulse bought a gb color there today ,have to get a few games :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Did ya see what price they're charging for Atari games/consoles?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Picked up a couple of 2600/7800 games for a fiver each, and a cable-less 7800 for 10e.

Advertisement