Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Command and conquer Red Alert PS1 Question

Options
  • 24-05-2011 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi all, not sure if PS 1 is retro enough to be categorized here but I wasn't sure. Does anyone know if I can play the ant missions on Command and Conquer Red Alert ? I've recently gotten back to playing it for the craic and I think I remember years ago that I got the ant missions working, but I've no idea how to do it now... Any help is appreciated! Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

chillian17 wrote: »
    Hi all, not sure if PS 1 is retro enough to be categorized here but I wasn't sure. Does anyone know if I can play the ant missions on Command and Conquer Red Alert ? I've recently gotten back to playing it for the craic and I think I remember years ago that I got the ant missions working, but I've no idea how to do it now... Any help is appreciated! Ta

You'll need Command & Conquer: Red Alert - Retaliation

Advertisement