Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mini-meet Saturday 7th June - Skerries

• 03-06-2008 7:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭

It's been a while since our last meet.

I popped over to Skerries at the weekend and thought it might be an ideal place for a mini-meet. The long range forecast for Saturday is for sun with some cloud cover.

Places to visit would be Skerries Mills (it has a lovely lake at the entrance to the car park as well), beach, harbour, Ardgillan Castle. Below are a couple of shots from the weekend (shot in infrared) which will give you some idea of what the area is like.

So if anyone wants to join me, put your name down. I'm heading back regardless.

EE3F93BEDCE34D868477EFA059AB290E-800.jpg

6C5260369B44450B89EEB6362FF9EDCB-800.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭YogiBear

We're heading out Friday night I think and not sure how late a night it'll be but I might tag along if that's ok!
    Love the infrared (?) shots with colour.. how'd you do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭WheresMyCamera?

Won't be in the country myself but Ardgillan Castle is definatly worth a visit if anyones thinking of going. They've a great little walled garden there as well as some great grounds. Newbridge House wouldn't be too far from that area too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭bovril

Would love to go but going to see the best band in the world play a gig at Malahide castle on Sat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I won't be able to attend. But I'd love to know also how you did the colour IR I've been trying it out but with not much success. I think you'll have to put a tutorial in a sticky or something.

oops sorry for the hi-jack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

I'd also love to go but this month is out for me :(

Very nice shots though Darren

• Advertisement
Advertisement