Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a lift from Celbridge to Maynooth weekday mornings

Options
  • 04-09-2017 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi just wondering if anyone goes from Celbridge to Maynooth in the mornings during the week. There is a bus but it either leaves too early or too late. I will contribute towards petrol. I need to get there about 8:50 so I would need a lift between 8:30 to 8:40. I live on the Maynooth road so there would be no extra turns. I promise to cheer up your day. lol I have no problem getting back. Just getting there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

pamelarose wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if anyone goes from Celbridge to Maynooth in the mornings during the week. There is a bus but it either leaves too early or too late. I will contribute towards petrol. I need to get there about 8:50 so I would need a lift between 8:30 to 8:40. I live on the Maynooth road so there would be no extra turns. I promise to cheer up your day. lol I have no problem getting back. Just getting there!

Why not just get the bus? It would cost €4.10 a day return and I would completely ignore any timetable you've read online or at a stop as they aren't accurate in any case. I presume this is for work? Your walk to work would likely offset the 'earliness' that you think the bus would leave you with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pamelarose

there is no walk to work and as far as the bus i do take ot and arrive a half an hour early.

Advertisement