Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Photography Show NEC

Options
  • 14-03-2017 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    The above has been running every March for the last few years at the NEC in Birmingham UK and starts this Saturday for four days
    I was wondering has anyone on here ever been to the show or anyone going this year? Looks pretty big
    Is there anything like it in this country?
    Steve

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

I pop over for a day each year just to see what's on offer. I go on the last day and usually pick up a few bargains. Got some really good heavy duty 3m light stands for £15 each last year. Between two of us we bought 5 stands, a huge light box, some smaller lightboxes and a couple of other bits. Paid by card on the stand and the company shipped them over to us for around £8.
    There's lots of stands and it takes a full day to get around it. The only downside side is the NEC doesn't open until 10am and the flights get in at 7.30am so you've a lot of time to eat breakfast :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

Thanks
    So no need to stay for a second day then.7 hrs is enough?LOL
    Looking at the floor map there does seem to be a lot of stands and also a lot of talks

Advertisement