Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DIY calving cameras

• 15-10-2019 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Anyone have cameras with this crowd , they seem the be have vanished, wonder what will happen will we have to sort our own port for the camera , subscription was 10 euro trough him ,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭emaherx

Anyone have cameras with this crowd , they seem the be have vanished, wonder what will happen will we have to sort our own port for the camera , subscription was 10 euro trough him ,

What crowd?

And why are you paying a subscription?

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭dohc turbo2

emaherx wrote: »
    What crowd?

And why are you paying a subscription?

They were going as diy calving cameras , there web page and fb page all gone , they were around a good few years , the 10 euro was to view the camera on the phone if u get me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Melodeon

They were going as diy calving cameras , there web page and fb page all gone , they were around a good few years , the 10 euro was to view the camera on the phone if u get me

I get that.... Sort of....

It's a free service normally provided by manufacturer of camera system. Or else even better but takes a bit more setup you can open ports on router yourself with no need for any service provider.

Melodeon wrote: »

I’m sure it is but those links don’t work , Paul Kennedy I think his name was

• Advertisement

I’m sure it is but those links don’t work , Paul Kennedy I think his name was

Are you looking for them just to pay your subscription?

What's the make model of the CCTV system maybe you can get it working for free?

emaherx wrote: »
    Are you looking for them just to pay your subscription?

What's the make model of the CCTV system maybe you can get it working for free?

It’s no problem , if I have to get it sorted I just would like to know before calving starts , no I’m not looking for him to pay , anyone with the camera pays 10 a year for I could be wrong but the host or web that my phone can connect to view the pic , I’m not one bit tech so the way I’m explaining it could be wrong and it’s a foscam camera

It’s no problem , if I have to get it sorted I just would like to know before calving starts , no I’m not looking for him to pay , anyone with the camera pays 10 a year for I could be wrong but the host or web that my phone can connect to view the pic , I’m not one bit tech so the way I’m explaining it could be wrong and it’s a foscam camera

Dose it use the foscam app?
    Foscam provide this service and I'm pretty sure it's free. It is for most other manufacturers.

Advertisement