Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Property Management

Options
  • 19-04-2019 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    Long time lurker here with my first post. Has anybody here heard of or used <SNIP>
    I'm thinking of giving them a call with a view to take over my property. The guaranteed rent and not dealing with tenants is of interest to me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Mod Note

OP, I have removed the link to the specific company.

For the benefit of other posters, from what I can make out:

It's a new property management company that offers 'free property management' in return for 10% below market rate rent. The property is then rented out on a home-sharing basis to local businesses looking to house employees.

Rent is 'guaranteed' and decorating/maintenance/furnishings are covered by the property management company.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,774 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Graham wrote: »
    Mod Note

OP, I have removed the link to the specific company.

For the benefit of other posters, from what I can make out:

It's a new property management company that offers 'free property management' in return for 10% below market rate rent. The property is then rented out on a home-sharing basis to local businesses looking to house employees.

Rent is 'guaranteed' and decorating/maintenance/furnishings are covered by the property management company.

It depends on the strength of the ‘covenant’ of the snip company really. Do they have a credit rating? Alternatively, can they pay two years rent in advance? If so it might be a good idea.

Advertisement