Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 15th May

Options
  • 15-05-2021 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

Lockinge

Century Dream 20/1 ew 4 places

You can get 11/1 6 places with b365 but I’ll be a bit braver and stick to the 4 places with pp.
    Goes well fresh, won over C&D fto last season. Will love the ground, bolted up on heavy at goodwood last Aug and trainer/jockey combo are 3-9 last 14 days so in decent form.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Al Aasy very impressive there under Crowley

• Registered Users Posts: 35,721 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Billy Dylan 33-1 6 places
    4:30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

4.25 Newmarket, Mellow Magic, very short @ around 11/10. I'm pretty sure the horse won't win today. Lay bet for me and my best bet of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Few bets to finish off the day.

5.15 Uttoxeter, Inishbiggle. Horse is very short again at around 1/3. I think the horse could be worth laying here. Looks a 2 horse race but I wouldn't be surprised if the 3rd fav get's involved. But I think @ 1/3 Inishbiggle is worth laying, I've already layed it and hopefully it will get turned over.

5.25 Navan, Swelltime, around 13/8. But again I don't think the horse will win. Lay bet for me.

6.05 Doncaster, Koda Legend. Horse is around 11/10 currently. I think the horse will win easy here. I've had a few quid on already but the prices is after dropping which is a bit disappointing. I'll wait til near the off and hopefully the price will go out a bit but even if it doesn't I will get stuck in again. I'll even take 4/5 on the horse, that is how confident I am. But 6/4 or 13/8 would be magic.

6.35 Doncaster, Hello Zabeel. Horse is around 2/1 -9/4 on the exchange but in all reality it should be 4/1 or higher. Confident lay bet here, just cant' see it winning.

That's my lot

Advertisement