Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan drawdown

Options
  • 18-11-2020 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

How long does it normally take from docusign to loan funds hitting your account ? Docusign was completed yesterday 10am

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

How long does it normally take from docusign to loan funds hitting your account ? Docusign was completed yesterday 10am
    Hi Jennierennie.

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

Once you have signed your Credit Agreement through Docusign, the funds are generally transferred to your account within 24 hours. If you could send us a Private Message we would be happy to assist further.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 23 La la lopsy

Hi,
    Can you advise if 24 hours is still the time period between docusign and loan drawdown being lodged to Boi account?  Just wondering with wrking form home etc. if this has changed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi,
    Can you advise if 24 hours is still the time period between docusign and loan drawdown being lodged to Boi account?  Just wondering with wrking form home etc. if this has changed
    Hi there,

Thanks for checking in with us. 

With applications taking a little longer than usual, once you have been approved, returned docusign, funds will appear in account within 48 business hours. 

If you need to follow up with the Team they are available weekdays Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm on 0818200334. 

Hoping the above helps, 

Many thanks,
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

Hi
    Apologies for piggy backing on this thread but it’s very relevant to my question.

I drew down on loan that was approved and the money hit my account today. It is showing in the account balance.

I tried to transfer it to another BOI account I have but it’s not showing in the ‘available funds’ yet.

How long should it take before the funds are available? I’m buying a car next Thursday and need to get a bank draft with these funds before then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

It would generally take 24-48 hours for the funds to clear and become available to transfer, withdrawal etc. Please be assured that once this takes place, the 'available funds' on your 365 online will reflect this.

Thanks, Aisling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

Thanks Aisling- funds were available this morning to transfer

Advertisement