Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying phone on Amazon France

Options
  • 06-07-2020 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

I'm about to buy a phone from Amazon France. Does anyone know if this phone is okay to use in Ireland? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

OP moving this to the mobiles forum where you should get answers

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Logo wrote: »
    I'm about to buy a phone from Amazon France. Does anyone know if this phone is okay to use in Ireland? Thanks

I'm messaging you from a Motorola E4 Plus I bought from Amazon France in January 2018.

It will work, however you will get a two prong adaptor with your charging cable. That's about it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Logo

I'm messaging you from a Motorola E4 Plus I bought from Amazon France in January 2018.

It will work, however you will get a two prong adaptor with your charging cable. That's about it really.

Thanks for the prompt reply. The 2 prong adaptor is okay. I assume that the charging cable for PC will be the same as used here to charge?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I got a phone from eglobal recently, two prong plug with adapter as above, cable no different

Advertisement