Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone wont charge

Options
  • 19-06-2020 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

I have an iPhone se old model that wont charge. I have tried 2 new batteries and changed the charging port. I've also tried 2 plugs and 3 different cables.

I would like to keep it as its 4" and I hate larger phones. Any idea what else could be wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

webpal wrote: »
    I have an iPhone se old model that wont charge. I have tried 2 new batteries and changed the charging port. I've also tried 2 plugs and 3 different cables.

I would like to keep it as its 4" and I hate larger phones. Any idea what else could be wrong?

Most likely a TriStar ic issue. Need to bring it to someone that does board repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭webpal

Most likely a TriStar ic issue. Need to bring it to someone that does board repair.

Yeah would appear to be that, got a quote for €60 so probably worth a punt

Advertisement