Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA Online

Options
  • 25-08-2017 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey. How the bloody hell do I play GTA Online? I have setup a character and am online and all that.

There are 2 DLCs that I really want to play, gun running and smuugler's run (out teh 29th). Can I just download these DLCs and start playing them online? Do I need a ton of cash in-game before downloading or are they played as stand alone games?

I have no interest in the CEO crap or running a business or stock market or any of that b*ll*cks that they introduced.

Can I start any DLC and actually be able to play it?

Sound.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

You can start any DLC & play it once it's available & you've downloaded it. However, you will need in-game money to buy anything needed for any DLC gameplay. You might need to do a bit of grinding to get your bank balance up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Quickest and easiest way to make money on GTA is to buy a shark card. The Megalodon Shark Card will give you 8m quid I think. Only costs 75euro, which is a bargain when you think about it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

It's best if you don't think about it! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Only 75 euro. Wow :)

If one doesn't want to make money by playing the game, that's an option, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sharky30

Sound for the advice guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement