Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ge Simon Eircom Phonewatch Alarm

Options
  • 04-02-2020 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I have recently moved into a house that has an old GE Simon Eircom phonewatch alarm which has a faulty window sensor. I am trying to remove sensor but need Engineers passcode. Anyone any idea what it is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,653 ✭✭✭✭altor

Shaneob79 wrote: »
    Hi, I have recently moved into a house that has an old GE Simon Eircom phonewatch alarm which has a faulty window sensor. I am trying to remove sensor but need Engineers passcode. Anyone any idea what it is?

You would need old customer to request this off P.W.
    The default is 54321 which sometimes has not been changed.
    Drop front lid and try that code, if it says please select from start menu you have the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 walrus235832

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to figure out the engineers code from the old phonewatch account number. The alarm is a simon 3. I tried 54321 -4321 - last and first five from account number etc.

Thanks

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to figure out the engineers code from the old phonewatch account number. The alarm is a simon 3. I tried 54321 -4321 - last and first five from account number etc.

Thanks

We cant help with codes on boards.ie

You can contact them direct and they will get you to fill in a waiver form and get the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 walrus235832

Thanks for the info. Not sure how helpful PW will be to a customer out of contract but will give it a try.

Do you know if the engineers code is required to allow it to dial my own phone and remove the monitoring stations phone number?

Thanks for the info. Not sure how helpful PW will be to a customer out of contract but will give it a try.

Do you know if the engineers code is required to allow it to dial my own phone and remove the monitoring stations phone number?

Ive never heard of any issues when requesting the engineer code this way off them.

Yes, engineer code is required to make any changes to the system.

• Advertisement
Advertisement