Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know why the iPhone 11 Pro *Max* isn't available with Vodafone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Out of stock? They made pretty big changes to their site recently so maybe phones not in stock are not shown at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭72hundred

Yea, maybe just that. Thanks. Doesn't seem listed at all though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

I’ve been told by the upgrades team that the iPhone 11 Pro Max has been classified as “end of life” by Vodafone and won’t be restocked.....madness for what is still one of the 2 current iPhone models!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭72hundred

I’ve been told by the upgrades team that the iPhone 11 Pro Max has been classified as “end of life” by Vodafone and won’t be restocked.....madness for what is still one of the 2 current iPhone models!

Yea, that is very very strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Zhane

I’m not shocked to hear that tbh. Don’t forget new phones are announced next month. So they are probably reducing their stock of current models so they can push the new ones. Also the 11 pro max is very likely to be pulled to push the bigger 12 model.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

You'd think with the delays for iPhone 12 they would add stock for another while longer.

Advertisement