Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTD: Ninjago Ghosts

Options
  • 21-12-2019 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭

Ironically, having tried (but I got it wrong!) to help another Boardsie sort out some last minute Lego issues that Santa was having, I have found myself in the same boat so am asking on the off-chance anyone can help.

One of our kids asked Santa for "Ninjago Ghost figures". I bought 7 of them from an ebay seller in the USA and shipped to a friend in the States. They posted them to me on the 6th, but the package hasn't been scanned since leaving San Francisco on the 13th. I guess there's a chance it might still show up Mon/Tue, but I'm investigating plan B options now.

Question - does anyone have any of these minifigs (ideally Dublin/Wicklow) that they'd be prepared to sell? I'm talking about figures like this one or this one. I don't need models, literally just minifigs

I managed to get one on Adverts but would really love 5 or so of them. And yes I know he should have just picked from the Smyths catalogue like normal kids! :) It's too late now to order elsewhere online.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭g0g

Got sorted - ignore! Found an incredible person via DoneDeal who sold 12 to me!

Advertisement