Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching in Dubai but not a teacher

Options
  • 09-06-2018 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Okay, before I start I know I will have my work cut out to achieve my goal so please don't all shoot me down at once. Right, I have a 2.1 bachelors degree in Business Studies from UL and I have been working for nearly a year in a company in Dublin. Some of my friends are moving to Dubai in September and others next January and I am just wondering about the possibilities of me going. They did teaching in college, I did not, and there lies my problem. Can anyone give me any advice at all? Would a TEFL course help? I have other friends in Vietnam teaching English with just a TEFL in terms of a teaching qualification but I understand the UAE and Vietnam are 2 very contrasting places with incomparable education systems. Can anyone tell me where to start or even if I should start. I have no idea, please help?

Comments

Advertisement