Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling in Dublin 2

Options
  • 05-07-2010 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi there,

I dont know if this is the right place to post this thread but can anyone tell me how to recycle if you live in Dublin city centre? I live on Dame st and I cant figure this out. I used to have a green recycling bin when I lived in Dublin 8, it was great for paper, card board and tins, it really helped keep the cost of bin tags to a minimum. Can you buy special recycling bags?
    I have tried eveywhere for this information, I typed "recycling Dublin 2" into the search engine on Dublinwaste.ie and it showed "no results"!!

Can anyone help or send me in the right direction?

Thanks for your help!

Lost Environmentally Friendly Girl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I live in Dublin City Centre and Greyhound recycling pick up our recyclables. You can check here to see if they cover your street and what dates they collect on. If they cover your area they'll be able to organise to drop recycling bags into you as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lilly84

Thanks very much, I checked out that website and they send out recycling bags which they collect twice a month.

Great!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

According to Dublin City Council's website, there are currently no Bring Bank facilities in D2 - however, you might extend the search to D4, D6 or D8, depending on where you live.

Moved to Green Issues

dudara

Advertisement