Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Soccer, typo to blame!

Options
  • 02-05-2021 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,019 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,
    Was banned from the Soccer forum for a genuine typo calling souness 'sourness', in a post I was giving out about him.

The mod doesn't believe me, which I get.

I've attached a screenshot of my typing souness and my autocorrect saying sourness.

Looking to get my ban overturned.I did speak to the mod and they said to open a drp.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,019 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Can this be looked at please?

Feels harsh to have picked up a yellow cause of autocorrect.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,142 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Reminder: Only OP or relevant CMods/Admin are permitted to post here.

@Mitch I will give the cmods a poke regards this thread.

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Hey Mitch, sorry I missed this one. Looking into it.

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one Mitch. Please ensure you don't end up here again.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,019 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

awec wrote: »
    I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one Mitch. Please ensure you don't end up here again.

cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,142 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Marking resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement