Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your help please

Options
  • 21-01-2012 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭

Last week I stumbled upon a website or perhaps it was a scoil blog where you could look at (and turn the pages) a schoolchild's exercise book in Irish - there were coloured drawings and a simple text underneath about (I think it must have been a girl) her riding her horse and that the horse was grey and so on. I've been trying to find it ever since then with no success. Does it ring a bell with anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Lolabear

did u try checking your internet history for that day?!?!?! you might be able to find it then??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭franc 91

Well that's the problem, I was away for a day and one of my sons put the cleaner on it - so there's no history to go back to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭deirdremf

franc 91 wrote: »
    Well that's the problem, I was away for a day and one of my sons put the cleaner on it - so there's no history to go back to.
    I wonder what he was looking at?

Advertisement