Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Irish car shows & meets etc

Options
  • 04-05-2017 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

Cross posting this from the motors forum, hope thats ok with the mods?

I seem to have missed some shows/events already for not being on forums or Facebook much lately. Thought it might be a good idea to get a thread going for posting dates of shows?

I've also thought about setting up a google calendar but not sure how to share it other than by adding people manually with the email.

---EDIT---

I've create a shared google calendar for anyone interested. You can add it by using the following email address: mtgpo79t41nlpqa5snsbads8i8@group.calendar.google.com
    1. Copy the above email address
    2. Go to your google calendar via your web browser
    3. On the panel on the left click the little arrow to the right of other calendars
    4. Click add a friends calendar
    5. Paste the above email address into the field
    And that should be it.

It seems like I'm the only one who can edit the calendar, if anyone would like to help me adding dates to the calendar please drop me a pm with your email and I'll setup permissions for you.[/QUOTE]

--- EDIT ---

If anyone has any more shows I should add let me know. I'm a little time constrained but trying to add any as/when I hear of them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Isambard

says "not valid"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

It works for me on another gmail account I have. I don't have any other way of testing if it works.

I added most/all of the venue's listed in the IVVCC website this eve.

Any other sites I should look at for venue dates that I can add?

Also, if anyone else wouldn't mind doing some of the work PM me with your email and I can add you to the calendar so you can edit it to.

Looking for volunteers to help keep this going, anyone?

I've added a few dates to shows, mostly Cars & Coffee events, but I don't have much time on my hands until after I finish with a masters this summer.

Advertisement