Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Transport

Options
  • 29-07-2013 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi.

I would be grateful if anyone could give me advice on getting someone to transport a car from Galway to Mayo approx...60-70 miles. Does anyone know someone who does this and what price should I be looking at. Thanks for any information.

Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭kasper

there are always a few on donedeal but I don't know how dependable they are , make sure they have the proper facilities to do the job and are properly insured .

some guys here might be able to recommend some in your area , best of luck with it .

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Tomal

Thanks Kasper. I'll look at Done Deal.

Tom

Advertisement