Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Maynooth Accommodation September-December 2014

Options
  • 29-07-2014 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    I am a sociology erasmus student from Germany going to Maynooth from September until the end of December 2014. Like all of us I am searching for some place to live during my stay.
    After it´s quite difficult to find something for that short term I thought it would be a good idea to ask students that already live in Maynooth.
    So if anybody of you knows someone who has a free room from September until December I would be incredibly happy if you let me now.
    I promise not to be drunk, loud or messy
    Thanks a lot!
    win

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 berrymore88

• Registered Users Posts: 6 eilmaher

Hi pm me Lucan based but bike or 66a bus route optional can cycle to leixlip along canal in 30 mins. If stuck let me know stunning house rooms available prefer m- f

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Leogirl

Hi,

Room available for those months in Celbridge which is quite close & well serviced by buses.

PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 win24

Both rooms have been gone already, so keep posting, if you have a free room :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 win24

Thank you all for posting.
    I acutally found a room :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement