Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available / Share] House share - NUI Maynooth

Options
  • 04-08-2012 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I found a 3 bed house in meadowbrook close...15mins from nui maynooth. 2 double room and 1 single. looking for someone to rent a double and a single. its 1100 per month for the house..so about 366 per person.

pm me or leave a reply if interested.
    btw i'm a second year student.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tyaiisha

3 bed room house available for share. 1 single and 2 double. it has 3 bathrooms and its in Medowbrooke, Maynooth, Co. Kildare.
    pm me or reply me if interested. 900 per month so 300 per person.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 da_nna

Hi!

I've already PM'ed you, but I haven't seen this thread so are these rooms still available? Me and my boyfriend, both 22, Computer Science postgraduates we're looking for a double room and I know another girl from Germany also 22 postgrad who wants a single room, so let me know and maybe we could discuss more about it.

Thanks,

Daniela

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sineady2012

Hello
    smile.gif

Three third year girls in there 20's looking to find accomodation in Maynooth for the student year. Preferable looking for single's or double's not twin's. We would pay 300 - 350 monthly but the cheaper the better. Looking for something not to far from the town, college and train station.

If anyone is looking to make it four people that be great as there are many houses on daft with four rooms? If anyone is looking for three housemates even better? Let me know smile.gif

Kind of worring at this stage want to get something sorted before the leaving cert results are out confused.gif

Any help greatly appreciaed,
    Sinead
    smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9 AoifeC90

hey Im 22 and in need of a house in sept! are you still looking for a fourth person? i would ideally be looking for a double room and a house that would be quiet during the week pm me if still looking
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 1 francy13

hi
    im a 22 year old male first year student looking for ppl to share a house with for the year....Really wanna get it sorted this weekend but i know nothing about maynooth and have no one to share with, id share with ye if your interested pm mesmile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 AoifeC90

ya i just PM'd you did u not get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tyaiisha

AoifeC90 wrote: »
    ya i just PM'd you did u not get it?

do u want a single or a double..cuz i found a 2 double bed room and a single bedroom house fo 1100 euro per month

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Atteneri

tyaiisha wrote: »
    3 bed room house available for share. 1 single and 2 double. it has 3 bathrooms and its in Medowbrooke, Maynooth, Co. Kildare.
    pm me or reply me if interested. 900 per month so 300 per person.

We are two studets from Spain and are interested! Could you give me more information?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Charlene_92

Heya :)
    I'm 20, was in Maynooth a year ago but took a year out. Going back this year to Second year to study Arts. Having a head wreck looking for a room so really need some other people to share with ASAP as I'm not willing to go back on campus again.

Would preferably like a double room that's no more than 360 euro per month. I'm really easy going, clean and just want somewhere chilled to live and some friendly, easy-going house mates.

Let me know if any of you have a spare room available or are willing to look for somewhere to share and we can get chatting.

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭annoyingbeast

Hey!
    First year doing History and politics in NUIM!

18, male,
    looking for a single room for 300 a month??

Im an easy going guy, Into Music, art, reading writing,drinking.

know a good few people in nuim and people going in this year!

going to look around tommorow! have deposit money tommorow and all and all. you can PM anything you want to know about me or if you want to add me on fb or whatever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Sineady2012

Hi Aoife sorry about the delay but ya i would be interested in renting with you i would be interested in a single or a double room not to dear and ideally not to far from the college. PM me if you are still interested :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement