Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headspace 40% off offer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    https://www.headspace.com/buy/newyears

40% off 1 year sub - €44 instead of €72

Can get this up to 01/02/2019

Is this a good app anyone who uses it? I struggle to sleep most nights :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,006 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

have not used it for a few months, but used it a lot near the start of the year at a half stressful time, and seemed to help me a bit. for 44 euro for a year it's worth a try. download the app and try the free courses thou

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

mutley18 wrote: »

I do it in the morning, so I've never used it to help me sleep. If the reason you can't sleep is stress and anxiety I think headspace is good, but you can do like 10 sessions for free, which is ten days. So do that, and see if it works for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

mutley18 wrote: »

I swear by it some nights when I’m struggling to sleep. They have a new ‘sleepcasts’ section which puts me out like a light 100% of the time.

The actual mindfulness / meditation courses are excellent too. They’ve helped me loads and I do them almost everyday.

We have a subsidised subscription with work but before that was available I was paying the sub myself. Definitely would recommend, or at least try the trial first.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭Esse85

Family subscription is €15 monthly and allow for 6 members, making it €30 per for the year per person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

Esse85 wrote: »
    Family subscription is €15 monthly and allow for 6 members, making it €30 per for the year per person.

Need to find 5 “family” members though. I’m trying to find a family haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

Anyone able to give a comparison between this and Calm?
    Wanna gift one of these and heard about Calm just today.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

Headspace is a nice app but I have found this to be better if its sleep is what you are after. Don't get something that gives out a digital sound. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dohm-White-Speed-Sound-Conditioner/dp/B00TQ2MU2O
    Read the reviews

Advertisement