Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

10% off everything EXCEPT electronics on eBay this weekend

• 15-12-2018 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭

10% Off on everything except electronics

Simply make a purchase of £20 or more on eBay.co.uk in one of the following eligible categories:

Fashion
    Home & Garden
    Sports & Leisure
    Collectables (excluding Coins, Banknotes & Bullion)
    Health & Beauty
    Vehicle Parts & Accessories
    Toys
    Books, DVDs & Music

and pay with PayPal, credit card, or debit card. This coupon excludes Electronics category.

Enter coupon code PINCHME at checkout when prompted.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Nyum Nyum wrote: »
    10% Off on everything except electronics

Simply make a purchase of £20 or more on eBay.co.uk in one of the following eligible categories:

Fashion
    Home & Garden
    Sports & Leisure
    Health & Beauty
    Toys
    Books, DVDs & Music

and pay with PayPal, credit card, or debit card. This coupon excludes Electronics category.

Enter coupon code PINCHME at checkout when prompted.

What if it’s an electronic device under the category?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

godtabh wrote: »
    What if it’s an electronic device under the category?

Dunno tbh :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭billbond4

Hmm didn't work for me on car parts

"This code can't be used with the postage option you selected."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

billbond4 wrote: »

Is it on the list?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,106 ✭✭✭✭zell12

billbond4 wrote: »
    The ‘Property’, ‘Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles’, and ‘Coins, Banknotes & Bullion’ categories are always excluded.
    https://pages.ebay.co.uk/coupons/2018/pinchme.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭iHungry

This tip my interest others, there's 10% for PINCHME and also 20% off at getthelabel outlet. Managed to get two pairs of diesel for £100 delivered to parcelwizard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭billbond4

Working now for motor parts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

How does 10% of everything on ebay work? I mean how does it work for private sellers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Kolido wrote: »
    How does 10% of everything on ebay work? I mean how does it work for private sellers?

Was wondering this too as I have an item listed on co.uk site and I’m certainly not giving 10% of the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,811 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Sellers are not affected. It's on ebay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

Anyone got this to work? I'm getting "This code can't be applied to your order." for something from vehicle parts and accessories section.

[edit]
    I got onto live chat they said it was because my account was originally registered in the US (17.5 years ago!) they transferred it to ebay uk and coupon worked no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭in2dark

Same here... Doesnt work at all. Wanted to buy oil and filter for my car. No joy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

in2dark wrote: »
    Same here... Doesnt work at all. Wanted to buy oil and filter for my car. No joy

I got onto live chat they said it was because my account was originally registered in the US (17.5 years ago!) they transferred it to ebay uk and coupon worked no problem.

No idea whats different as the addressed have been uk or ireland since the early naudies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭in2dark

This could be the case for me too. Chat now not available anyway...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭g0g

Picked up an Echo Spot for £81 (€90.72) to Parcel Motel last night via Curry's. Been wanting to try one and seemed like a decent price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭9935452

in2dark wrote: »

No idea whats different as the addressed have been uk or ireland since the early naudies.

Possibly registered on .com.
    I originally registered on .ie but use .co.uk and have uk addresses but on certain things it defualts to .ie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Just setup a UK account for these offers, only takes a few minutes

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

This coupon is a 10% discount valid from 10:00am UK local time on 18th December 2018 until 11:59pm UK local time on 18th December 2018 on purchases on eBay.co.uk in selected categories, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.

How to redeem your coupon:

Fashion
    Home & Garden
    Sports & Leisure
    Health & Beauty
    Toys
    Books, DVDs, & Music
    and pay with PayPal, credit card, or debit card.

Enter coupon code PINECONE at checkout when prompted. The maximum discount you can receive is £50 per redemption and you are limited to two redemptions.

Advertisement