Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Transport: M4 Interchange Park?

Options
  • 15-10-2009 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Trying to get to this from Maynooth. I guess best bet is 67A to Celbridge and walk or taxi from there although I might as well get a taxi from Maynooth with the distance.

Anyone know how close the bus goes? Its for interview so can't cycle or do anything that will leave me looking like I didn't wash that morning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭Buffman

The 67A goes right past it. It's about halfway between Maynooth and Celbridge. Coming from Maynooth, the 67A crosses the motorway, then turns left towards Celbridge, heading down a hill. It passes Ray Crofton Car dealers at the bottom of the hill, and the park is just beyond that on the left. (Ask the driver for the stop if you're unsure)

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Thanks actually found that out myself once I found the view on google maps thing on Dublin Bus site although I guess its probably not always accurate.

Never saw this business park before but I guess I haven't got the bus in years.

Advertisement