Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin - Belfast Airport... Options?

• 12-10-2009 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,934 ✭✭✭✭

Friend needs to get from Dublin to Belfast Airport next week. I've had a look at the Aircoach/BE site but can only find services to Belfast itself, not the airport.

Any ideas? Driving isn't an option so has to be using public transport.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

maybe read the thread on the first page rather than starting a new one.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055707127

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 samilou

You can get the Air Coach, which will drop you off at Jurys Inn Hotel in Belfast city centre

to the city airport: you can either get a taxi, wont cost very much, probably £5 and there is lots of taxis outside the airport, for the return journey, otherwise there are shuttle buses and ulster/city buses that can take you there.

If its the international, the Europa Bus Station is just down the street (2mins) to the right and there will be buses to take you to the international, will prob take about 45 mins...i think, its about 20/25 drive in a car, buses normally slower.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

I do an offer of Dublin airport to Belfast airport for €80

Advertisement