Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L or XL downhill mountainbike helmet

Options
  • 25-11-2018 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Are there any Dublin shops which have an XL (maybe L) sized downhill mountain bike helmet in stock? An online retailer could well be cheaper, but I've left myself little time, certainly not enough to send something back if it doesn't fit. It would be good if I could lay my hands on one within the next three days for a birthday present. I should have set about this at a far earlier point in time, but if anyone knows of a Dublin or thereabouts retailer, it would be excellent. Anyways thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Are there any Dublin shops which have an XL (maybe L) sized downhill mountain bike helmet in stock? An online retailer could well be cheaper, but I've left myself little time, certainly not enough to send something back if it doesn't fit. It would be good if I could lay my hands on one within the next three days for a birthday present. I should have set about this at a far earlier point in time, but if anyone knows of a Dublin or thereabouts retailer, it would be excellent. Anyways thanks.

I'd imagine Cycle Superstore would have a decent stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

I'd imagine Cycle Superstore would have a decent stock.

They had a fair few upstairs, but all were in smaller sizes, and was told that's all there would be until they get new stock in, or via an order with them. Another shop in Rathfarnham with some stock, also nothing but smaller sizes. Online order and fingers crossed that the size will be fine, is the how I'll have to do it. Still not entirely satisfactory as these sizes are hardly standardised, and it has to fit.

Advertisement