Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Cannondale CaadX CX disc/105

Options
  • 18-11-2018 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭

Putting this up for sale since it's cx season. If it doesnt go I guess I'll hang onto it into next year.
    The bike was not used for cx by its previous owner it saw only road. It had a new bottom bracket just before I got it and I've barely put 150km on it, a few cx trainings and races. It's really in great condition, good schwalbe tyres.
    It's got 180mm front brake, 160 rear, 105 mostly with FSA cranks. Frame is minty for what I think it's a 5 year old bike. It's size small 51cm but i was advised to size down for cx, I'm 5.9 and I think it corresponds to a medium road bike. It think it would suit 5"7 to 6ft.
    This is ready to race and if you wanted to a wheel upgrade would transform it - it's a brilliant frame worthy of upgrading.
    Pics on the way..
    Price - 600e

aGGqcBU.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭Gerry

Price drop - 550 quid or best offer

aGGqcBU.jpg

kNOyXds.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭hopster

Hi
    I can offer 400 .where are you based could possible collect min or tues of your close to me.

Thanks for the offer. Its a tiny bit on the low side, if you can go to 450 we can do a deal then. I'm in maynooth.

Gerry wrote: »
    Thanks for the offer. Its a tiny bit on the low side, if you can go to 450 we can do a deal then. I'm in maynooth.

Hi I'm in north wexford it's a good spin up for me could go to 425 for it

Grand so. Send on a pm when you get a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭deco36

Hi Hopster just checking to see if the bike is sold or still available.

deco36 wrote: »
    Hi Hopster just checking to see if the bike is sold or still available.

Hi I pm gerry highest answered yet .I would like to view the bike and buy the bike if we can make contact.

Hi Gerry, i am very interested if Hopster does not purchase.

Hi, bike is still available, deco36 if you are still in the market send me a PM. Thanks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Gerry wrote: »
    Hi, bike is still available, deco36 if you are still in the market send me a PM. Thanks.

Keep all offers on thread. No pm til offer accepted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭fcon

Hi Gerry, could offer €450 and am available to view this evening?

Weepsie wrote: »
    Keep all offers on thread. No pm til offer accepted

Sorry - thanks for reminder.. I am waiting on hopster to pickup today or tomorrow, otherwise deco36 you would be next in line if you can make an offer.. thanks.

Hi, it's still not collected, so, deco36 you were next in line but didn't make an offer. So I think that means fcon is next in line

Hi Gerry sorry for not getting back to you. You can of course offer to next in line. GLWS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

10spd or 11spd 105 Gerry?

Interested in this, I was looking for a cheap cx a couple of months ago. Offer the new asking - 450 - pending a look at it. Also based in Meath.

11 speed 105 yup. Yup offer accepted for 450, pm to arrange a look. Thanks

Sold to Mojomaker

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

apcifr.jpg

I saw it going up, blinked and I missed it. Buggar.
    Well wear!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

You got the caad12 and lovely wheels we all wanted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

nee wrote: »
    apcifr.jpg

I saw it going up, blinked and I missed it. Buggar.
    Well wear!

Jaysus, it went up nearly two months ago :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

I know, I hmmmed and hawwed, then I forgot, then it came up again and then it went. I have no excuses!

That is true about the caad12. It's a dream. And lonely for a Caadx :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,492 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

the only way to resolve this is that the OP now has to offer a CAADX to everyone who asks for €450.

i was just glad it sold, so it removed any temptation from me.

Yes there was plenty of time to snap it up :) A great bike but I really couldn't justify it sitting there.. all my racing is now MTB. Some of the best use that the CaadX got this year was along the canal but I've a carbon hardtail 29er that I can use for that. Glad that it has gone to a good home - best of luck with it Mojomaker

Advertisement