Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aer Lingus - Refund ?

• 07-02-2017 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭

I booked a return flight for 4 people. In December I got an email to say the going out flight time had changed to much later in the evening. I got an option to accept this or get a refund. My father is travelling with me and the flight time is too late so we decided to cancel the ougoing flight and keep the return flight. I spoke to an Aer Lingus agent on Christmas Eve and he went through my options. I told him I would cancel the outgoing flight and he said I would get a full refund. By the second week in January I still hadn't received the refund. I rang and was told the refund was being processed and would take 28 working days. Today, still no refund. I rang this evening to be told there will be no refund until after I take the return flight ..... which is in September !!! And even then I have to apply for it again. I can't believe or understand this. Any advice on how I can get my refund sooner?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭GenuineFan

UPDATE: Rang Aer Lingus this morning. They apologised for the call last night and said the information given to me was incorrect. They advised there will be a refund in my account in 3 to 5 working days !!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement