Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

"Conspiracy Theory" created by the CIA to silence opposing views

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Don't need to debunk it. It debunks itself. Did you not read it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

This link contains copies of the original CIA dispatches containing particulars on the psychop to discredit any dissidents as "unreliable conspiracy theorists".

I still think many people's defence mechanisms will simply go into overdrive to try to rationalise and debunk this. Because the world's wealthy and powerful would never meet in secret to shape policy and maintain power and things like Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove, Round Table Groups and Occult Societies don't exist.

there's a great video on youtube of a guy in NY showing the building 7 collapse to people and getting their opinion on it... only afterwards does he tell them what the event they are seeing, is. (ive been searching for it for this reply but i cant locate it, ill edit this post as soon as i do.)

anyway there's 1 particular guy that really proves your point. the exchange goes something like this

Presenter: What does this look like to you?

Interviewee: some sort of explosion.. one of those internal explosions? em.. controlled explosion, to bring a building down. maybe explosions in the lower levels?

P: That is the footage of WTC building 7 which fell at blah blah blah etc....

I: Oh this is a conspircay thing? im not interested.

P: but you just said its probably a controlled explosion? do you not think your government can lie to you?

I: of course i know a government can lie.

P: so you're going to investigate building 7 for yourself?

I: no, im not interested in conspiracy stuff... (walks off)

If that is not the most ignorant and apathetic world view, i dont know what is. and this coming from a new yorker :eek:

there were a few similiar responses.. alongside a few level headed people who said they would definitely research it themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Presenter: What does this look like to you?

Interviewee: some sort of explosion.. one of those internal explosions? em.. controlled explosion, to bring a building down. maybe explosions in the lower levels?

P: That is the footage of WTC building 7 which fell at blah blah blah etc....

I: Oh this is a conspircay thing? im not interested.

P: but you just said its probably a controlled explosion? do you not think your government can lie to you?

I: of course i know a government can lie.

P: so you're going to investigate building 7 for yourself?

I: no, im not interested in conspiracy stuff... (walks off)

There are people who are utterly convinced the world is flat, they operate on much the same principle - that they are just questioning the world around them

Advertisement