Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul-Henri Mathieu

Options
  • 04-04-2011 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

this lad has been throwing his talent down the drain for years. i've never seen such a naturally gifted player waste their talent as much as this guy. could have been one of the best players of his generation under the right guidance. unbelievably weak mentally. but still, on his day he's a genius

Comments

Tomas berdych is another example. He's finally coming through in the last year but he's as talented as anyone but weak between the ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Really frustrates me when I see players with so much potential and not fulfilling it. If I had their talent, I'd be counting my blessings!
    You'd wonder why they don't reach their potential. Maybe it's a mental thing, wrong people around him or something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,019 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Tomas berdych is another example. He's finally coming through in the last year but he's as talented as anyone but weak between the ears.

Aye, but he has time so all hope is not lost!

Xavier Malisse and David Nalbandian would be two lads I don't think have fulfilled their potential either. When it comes to the younger generation I would be more concerned with thee likes of Ernest Gulbis, fantastic talent who seems to treat Tennis as a hobby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ocuf

Richard Gasquet another...Same level as Nadal at 14, 15 years old

Advertisement