Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DealHunter - Sources & Delivers goods in NI to ROI

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 2010House

dealhunter wrote: »
    We have finally secured warehouse space in Belfast to allow everyone to shop online in ASDA, SAINSBURY, TESCO, CURRYS, DIXONS, COMET, AMAZON, NEXT, LAURA ASHLEY, etc, etc and have their goods sent to our address. We will then arrange a suitable delivery time with you and brings the goods to your door.
    To do this contact me via the website and I will let you know the address details.

Thanks

p.s the crap website will be replaced shortly with something more suitable, thankfully!!

Dealhunter, delighted to hear you've a place in Belfast, I'll go onto the website for the address. Heading to Newry on the 23rd of Feb to shop for my appliances. I'll give you a buzz to see what costs would be involved in delivering down to Kilkenny. And fair play to you, its a great service, badly needed, you saw the market and went for it. I wish you all the best with the business. I'll be in touch.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭MURDO

Doodlebug wrote: »
    Definitely +1 for this idea! Would benefit everyone I think once it was up & running. Any chance of this? :)

Good Idea.. +1... Great Idea DH.. long May it last for you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭jister

Are people still using this service? Do they deliver to Munster?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

god bless the spammer, but for the record, i used Dealhunter last week, no smokes or beer allowed. great service and thumbs up from me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Still not impressed with the website...

Looks half designed and outdated honestly hope you didn't pay too much for that website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

They might be busy, tried to contact them, few emails 2 months ago, no reply at all :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭EZeeBOS

Its wasnt spam by the way......the borderbargains.ie website is far better than dealhunter. I'm a 17 yr old web designer driving an Audi from the money I make from websites, so somebody must like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

What?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

What?

EZeeBOS said I'm a 17 yr old web designer driving an Audi from the money I make from websites, so somebody must like them.

Get your ears checked!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Used them last week they delivered a large enough playhouse to me here in Dublin.Good service.

• Advertisement

EZeeBOS wrote: »
    Its wasnt spam by the way......the borderbargains.ie website is far better than dealhunter. I'm a 17 yr old web designer driving an Audi from the money I make from websites, so somebody must like them.

whats that got to do with the price of butter? were talking about the positives of a service here, not a website.

Fair play Noel for clearing it up

LOL them websites are awful... the saying self praise is no praise comes to mind.

btw its obvious you ripped off a template from somewhere when theres a big css file with it then you use tags like:
    <font size="2" color="#000000" face="Trebuchet MS">

Not to mention code that you forgot to change from the template:
    <div id="product4"><div class="productname">Morbi vitae felis</div>
    <div class="producttxt">Eget elit pellentesque ullamcorper</div>

<div class="productcost">$266.36</div>
    </div>

Tons of empty divs, if your a web designer then im Bill Gates. You sure that Audi isn't daddys? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

stevire wrote: »
    LOL them websites are awful... the saying self praise is no praise comes to mind.

btw its obvious you ripped off a template from somewhere when theres a big css file with it then you use tags like:

hmmm.... borderbargains.ie does look alot like http://www.inktocartridges.com/ except uglier and less well designed.

Haha, Your one to talk stevire. You have even left the "Free CSS Templates" at the bottom of your website.

Haha, Your one to talk stevire. You have even left the "Free CSS Templates" at the bottom of your website.

2 things, I left it there out of respect to the designer. I did not claim it to be mine. Its called credit going to the deisgner?? If you want the design thats not yours you leave the credit there.

And secondly, I don't go around with shameless plugs and gloating about my work and what I have got out of it :rolleyes:

Edit: For the record I didn't leave "Free CSS Templates", I left the name and link to the original designer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭4tothefloor

That borderbargains website is awful. It's like something I'd have come up with in first year of college. It's lacking hugely in basic graphic design (both text and logos) and colour presentation. The text on the VW vans and the overall font presentation is particularly brutal. Fair play if you're driving an Audi from those designs, but there must be a lot of clueless business people out there if they're paying big money for that.

Great idea Dealhunter. If only I'd known about this a month ago, I bought a pile of nursery furniture from Next and tried my level best to get it delivered from UK and Belfast. The euro prices are a complete rip off. That said, the main piece of furniture has still yet to arrive 5 weeks later and at this stage we're on the verge of cancelling for a refund. So I could still be in touch :D

1st year of college......great, I have time so I'm only doing the leaving cert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭JohnOwonga

Soarer wrote: »
    Fair play to him if it is. There's an opening in the market, and he's trying to fill it.

If he's based north of the border, I'd like to suggest another business opportunity to him. He should allow people to get electronics and stuff from the likes of Play delivered to his place of business, and then deliver them on to the customer for a small fee.
    I reckon he'd make an absolute killing on that.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Is he still in business with the recession and the poor € to £ exchange rate because his website is not been currently updated?

http://www.dealhunter.ie

Advertisement