Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Give to Syria"

Options
  • 07-03-2013 5:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭

This has to be the most laughable thing I've ever witnessed:

there are now 1 million refugees from Syria.....in case you have forgotten there are over 3 million Iraqi refugees living like rats and there are 5 million displaced Iraqis as a result of saving them from WMDs.....flooding into Turkey and Jordan.

I just witnessed an IDIOT with an English accent speaking into the mic "please send what you can to help these people" ...the gobsh!te was saying this with a straight face (as the UK and that spud-head, Hague are sending armoured vehicles to the very cnuts who are causing this massacre)...haha!! Give us money. HAHAHA!

You just couldn't write this script.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I wouldnt mind going into details.
    Im curious what organisations are involved and where the money is going exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭antybots

So does that mean you don't think the refugees should be helped?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Have you got a conspiracy that you'd like to detail, or would you prefer just to rant?

Advertisement