Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Leave them kids alone" Doomsday Globalists attempting to brainwash our youth.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

espinolman wrote: »
    Daily newspapers are not cool , conspiracy sites are cool becuase they go un- censored reviwed .

Lovely, so truth doesn't come into it.

It's all about being cool or un-cool; rather be cool and wrong than un-cool and correct any day. I guess it's a youngster thing. :cool: Alternative being cool and all that sh1t.

Does not account for the difference between reviewing and censorship though. Probably un-cool to comment on that then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Daily newspapers are not cool , conspiracy sites are cool because they go un- censored reviwed .
    The preferred terminology to use is "alternative news" sites. :p

How long ill will these last before they get censored?

Australia has already set up censorship walls and it will only be a matter of time before it will kick in here. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

studiorat wrote: »
    Lovely, so truth doesn't come into it.

It's all about being cool or un-cool; rather be cool and wrong than un-cool and correct any day. I guess it's a youngster thing. :cool: Alternative being cool and all that sh1t.
    In my experience its more older people who are into the alternative news and CTs because they have the experience to know that not everything is as it seems .
    Does not account for the difference between reviewing and censorship though. Probably un-cool to comment on that then.

Reviewing can be used as an excuse for censorship .

In my experience its more older people who are into the alternative news and CTs because they have the experience to know that not everything is as it seems .

Reviewing can be used as an excuse for censorship .

I'd define a difference between alternative news sources and CT's. There's a world of difference. From my experience CT's are about selling books and playing "what-if".

Or to put it another way alternative news reports actual news. CT's speculate on what this news may mean and for the most try and fit it into an already defined scenario.

Reviewing exists to analyse and determine factual correctness, only the very paranoid or those with an agenda would see it as blanket censorship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

its usually teenagers and young twentysomethings who are into this kind of stuff really

indough wrote: »
    its usually teenagers and young twentysomethings who are into this kind of stuff really

I actually don't know any teenagers or people in their twenties who are , but i know quite a lot of people over 60 yo who are .

I know people of all ages into CT, one of the most knowlegable blokes I ever met is now in is his mid 80ies. He dosent even have a PC or mobile phone. Twenty five years ago we were chattng about the Barcode and how this technology could evetually become envasive and be used to brand every consumer product, every man woman and child. Little did we know about what was around the corner RFID. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

I know people of all ages into CT, one of the most knowlegable blokes I ever met is now in is his mid 80ies. He dosent even have a PC or mobile phone. Twenty five years ago we were chattng about the Barcode and how this technology could evetually become envasive and be used to brand every consumer product, every man woman and child. Little did we know about what was around the corner RFID. :eek:

so do you see history repeating itself then and RFID turns out the be the same as barcodes ie harmless, but very helpful. Much ado about nothing.

so do you see history repeating itself then and RFID turns out the be the same as barcodes ie harmless, but very helpful. Much ado about nothing.

Ah now hold on there , where did barcodes start ? Hitler used the barcode on people in nazi germany .

• Advertisement

I actually don't know any teenagers or people in their twenties who are , but i know quite a lot of people over 60 yo who are .

what difference does that make, you might not know any teenagers and could live in an old peoples home for all i know

the point is that believeing the opposite of whatever the government tells you is not the same thing as critical thinking

if you are smart then you question both sides of the divide, swapping one source of unquestioning acceptance for the opposite source is not the way things are supposed to be done

Ah now hold on there , where did barcodes start ? Hitler used the barcode on people in nazi germany .

that was not the first use of the barcode

anyway it doesnt make a blind bit of difference, you wouldnt expect people to stop using electrical appliances just because the electric chair has been used to kill people for example

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,327 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

that was not the first use of the barcode

anyway it doesnt make a blind bit of difference, you wouldnt expect people to stop using electrical appliances just because the electric chair has been used to kill people for example

Let's not forget that aeroplanes where used in the fire bombing of Dresden and both atomic bombings.
    Therefore aeroplanes are evil and should be stopped.

Not exactly a barcode but a very advanced form of logistics for its day.

Its uses weren't exactly what I would call harmless.

10sbzoi.jpg

It is also worth noting that the company behind the above technology are now major players in the promoting RFID technology.

Hilter used cars in Nazi Germany. Whats your point?

Not exactly a barcode but a very advanced form of logistics for its day.

Its uses weren't exactly what I would call harmless.

10sbzoi.jpg

So you show something that isn't a barcode, and in same breath use it as an an example of how barcodes are bad.

Nazis used clothes too, are clothes bad?

Does everything you say always come back to Nazis?

• Advertisement

Hilter used cars in Nazi Germany. Whats your point?
    Cars were usd to get them from A to B, clothes kept the Nazis warm, both were fe*ck all good for taking on the task of identification, censuses, registrations, and ancestral tracing of Jews. :rolleyes:

Does everything you say always come back to Nazis?
    Post # 60. :)

Cars were usd to get them from A to B they were fe*ck all good for taking on the task of identification, censuses, registrations, and ancestral tracing of Jews. :rolleyes:

Trains?
    Are trains evil?

Cars were usd to get them from A to B they were fe*ck all good for taking on the task of identification, censuses, registrations, and ancestral tracing of Jews. :rolleyes:

why do you insist on blaming the technology and not the people abusing it?

prhaps we should all live in caves then noone will ever harm another person eh?

oh no wait thats ridiculous because its the people which are essentially responsible not the weapons they use to commit the acts

King Mob wrote: »
    Trains?
    Are trains evil?
    Not at all, but the Nazi party that had control over the railway infrastructure at the time were. :rolleyes:

Not at all, but the Nazi party that had control over the railway infrastructure at the time were. :rolleyes:

well in that case what relevance does the fact that barcodes were used for 'evil' before have? surely you should be spending a bit more time proving that the people in power aer as evil as the nazi party rather than trying to compare them just because they use similar technology

• Advertisement

why do you insist on blaming the technology and not the people abusing it?
    Because history seems to always have a habit of repeating itself.

Because history seems to always have a habit of repeating itself.

no it doesnt

But then why all the scaremongering about RFID?

This evil government you are making up would use trains just as much as rfid.

So by your logic we shouldn't use trains.

no it doesnt

Black cat Black kitten

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

its pretty intense watching the we are change videos. creeps me out seeing all those poor kids mislead and all wearing there uniform and moving in a military like fashion.
    there really should be some kind of ban on using nlp and hypnosis on kids let alone adults by the US president and Co.
    the global warming scam to pump up tax is just another iron in the fire.it might be getting hotter but throwing money at it wont really help at all.everyone knows what will happen with that money.

is it a secret Obama uses neuro linguistic programming in his speeches? im not sure if this is widely accepted yet.

Black cat Black kitten

that doesnt mean a thing

Back on topic again and a subject that I forgot to mentiom in the OP. .

2agrtcp.jpg

2agrtcp.jpg

It's an analogy of how white blood cells work in the body. A bit cheezy but pretty correct really. As an illustration of your OP its really lame, struggling for proof are we?

So are we to believe IBM are still in collusion with the Nazi's then? If that's the case Black cat/kitten etc... Obviously Gerry Adams is still in collusion with them aswell that's while he's not protecting his own personal ring of child rapists.

So are we to believe IBM are still in collusion with the Nazi's then?

IBM, VERICHIP and the FOURTH REICH

2agrtcp.jpg

What's wrong with that exactly?

Or are you just objecting to teaching kids anything that isn't the CT view?

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    Or are you just objecting to teaching kids anything that isn't the CT view?

that's a whole other CT in itself.

Read the post properly. It says Still in colusion with. :rolleyes:

Advertisement