Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible sppeding fine

Options
  • 18-08-2019 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭

I think I might have possibly got caught speeding on 12th July. I am not 100% sure if I was speeding though. Like it may have been marginally over the limit. How long is it before you get a fine in the post?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I think I might have possibly got caught speeding on 12th July. I am not 100% sure if I was though. How long is it before you get a fine in the post?

Could be 5 days to 6 months...

Usually the go safe ones come out quite fast....

Did you slow when you seen it or was it a cop at roadside....

If cop then you'll hear nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was a camera with flashing lights.

I am thinking maybe I wasnt picked up at all given its so slow?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

It was a camera with flashing lights.

I am thinking maybe I wasnt picked up at all given its so slow?

Flashing light? As in flash from cam itself?

Go safe ones don't tend to flash.

Advertisement