Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray-Ban sunglasses

Options
  • 02-01-2015 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hey.
    Im lookin to get a gift for someone and I know they like Ray-Ban sunglasses. Im goin up to Dublin next week. Could anyone tell me where is a good place to get a pair? (In the city preferably)
    Thanks Guys! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Brown Thomas and Sunglass Hut both stock Ray Bans

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭mayo51

bscm wrote: »
    Brown Thomas and Sunglass Hut both stock Ray Bans

Is there a sunglasses hut in Ireland? I know theres one in Dublin Airport

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Both Bnrow Thomas and Sunglasses Hut stock them. There's a sunglasses hut in Dundrum if I remember correctly. If you have time to wait I'd advise you but from Amazon or another shop online as they are usually a lot cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Sunglasses hut is owned by the company that owns Ray bans and basically all designer sunglasses brands. So its not the cheapest at all to buy them

hfallada wrote: »
    Sunglasses hut is owned by the company that owns Ray bans and basically all designer sunglasses brands. So its not the cheapest at all to buy them
    So would a regular opticians be the best bet to buy a pair considering I don't have access to a sunglasses hut?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

There's a place in the middle of the ground floor of Jervis Shopping Centre that sells them. I think it's still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

I got a pair in Kildare village. Could be lucky?

There's a place in the middle of the ground floor of Jervis Shopping Centre that sells them. I think it's still there.

I was just thinkin about that place actually. Do they have much of a selection? I passed it a couple of times but its a fairly small shop

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

mayo51 wrote: »
    I was just thinkin about that place actually. Do they have much of a selection? I passed it a couple of times but its a fairly small shop

I can't remember tbh but I think it's decent enough. Definitely a good few pairs of Ray Bans.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Vision Express stock them. The selection wasn't great in the store we were in.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Sunglasses.ie have a store on Dawson St, they usually have a good selection and are well priced.

Opticians tend to only stock the styles that you can put prescription lenses into, so they won't have a full selection.

I was lookin on the official Ray-Ban site.
    http://www.ray-ban.com/ireland
    Would this site be ok to order off?

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

mayo51 wrote: »
    I was lookin on the official Ray-Ban site.
    http://www.ray-ban.com/ireland
    Would this site be ok to order off?

Ya its fine to order off you'll be getting similar prices to the ones you'll get in Sunglasses Hut as they are all owned by the one company Luxotica.

Advertisement