Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Child's clothes disaster

• 02-01-2015 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Just washed a big load of daughters whites/lights and a pair of red pants snuck in

Predictably enough colours ran

My question is - is there anything I can do????

Otherwise looking at some lovely outfits potentially ruined

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

There's a product you can get called 'Colour Run' - it should take out most of the pinky colour. You'll get it in Tesco etc.
    Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

You can get colour run remover in most supermarkets and shops. Usually all you have to do is soak the clothes in water with the product and then wash as normal. I'd advise in the future you use colour catchers when doing mixed washes unless your confident the colours won't run.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭LandoCalrissian

Thanks I just tried washing them again but it didn't really do anything

I am going to try and pick something up on the way home this evening :o

Thanks for the recommendations

Advertisement