Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits in BT or Louis Copelanf

Options
  • 21-12-2014 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,
    Considering getting a Canali suit on Friday or sat on sales. My first Canal;i if the sales are any good. The concept of a fully lined suit is apealing.
    Does anyone know if the suit sales in BT or LC are good? LC has a 100 Euro off some suits now but I was hoping that on Stephen's say, the discount may be 30%.
    Suit interested is this one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

LC are sound and will probably tell you on the phone what the discounts are likely to be after Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭regedit

Managed to get a navy Canali suit in BT on Stephen's day for 590 Euro. Reduced from 1200. Really happy with the purchase. Need to bring it back for alterations but getting a decent suit seems to allow flexibility when it comes to alterations.
    Only not so nice thing was on the day quite a few people were randomly grabbing 3-4 suits from the racks and a few shirts and spending an hour in the fitting room! By the time, suits were back on the racks again, you would loose the will to shop further. They had a limited number of items on sale so that didn't help.
    Lesson: Get in early and if necessary wait for the shop to open and run down to the mens section!

Advertisement