Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Android 4.0 Tablet on eBay £38.99

Options
  • 22-02-2014 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Brand New and Exclusive. Latest Android Tablet PC is Sleek and comes with a Capacitive Screen and a variety of exciting functions. This 7" Tablet allows you to stay connected on the beat. It is sleek and easy to use. With the new Android 4.0 operating system, your options are endless. This tablet performance and speed is better than the regular tablets in the market. This is owing to the Capacitive Screen multi touch screen, the new A13 Cortex A8 CPU and Android 4.0 Operating system The Android 4.0 provides innovative features for both users and developers. The Android 4.0 brings an entirely new look and feel to your android experience. Browse the internet, check your email, stay connected with Facebook and even watch your favorite movies. The MP3/MP4 function also allows you to store your music and videos. The WiFi function allows you to stay connected from any WiFi hot spot. The Email setup allows you to connect all your email accounts. Stay connected with Yahoo Messenger, MSN http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-7-CAPACITIVE-MULTI-TOUCH-ANDROID-4-0-ALL-WINNER-A13-TABLET-PC-NETBOOK-MID-/400402146731?clk_rvr_id=585672940051&afsrc=1 Free postage i guess Parcel Motel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭mcw92

Really? Another cheap tablet BA? Stay away people unless you want a slow unresponsive tablet you will be ready to throw at the wall at times..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭ozmo

As above....

But there is another £12 postage (or 3.50 if using PM) on this one.

If you really want one - there are some on Amazon.co.uk with free delivery for same or cheaper (also posted from UK - important for customs) - Id think warranty would be better with Amazon than Ebay. They are usable devices (for the price) but with poor resolution and battery life.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

I have one of these. Not worth it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

Just got mine today

Perfectly fine for the money

No complaints

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

nc19 wrote: »
    Just got mine today

Perfectly fine for the money

No complaints

Id love an Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 FOR £39 quid also but you get what you pay for and it is cheap as chips.

• Advertisement
Advertisement