Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI Portable DVD player €60! Thurs 8th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Anyone still thinking about buying one I picked one up in parnell street yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

musicmonky wrote: »
    i mainly using it as a basic cd player, it does display the time and track but the screensaver never kicks in, maybe its not meant to when player audio cds.
    so it looks like I have to turn the screen off because if i leave it on ill get "tevion" screen burn, so cant see what track and time of the cd.. bummer.

Have a read through this hopefully will put your mind at rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 turtlesdove3

Rooy wrote: »
    Without much words 'wikepedia' that's a good site you gave. I think that site has everything we wanna know.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Bob Z wrote: »
    Has this got av input and output?
    The manual doesn't indicate an Input,
    it has output

no resolution listed apart from "high"
    so you can ignore that too, as we know it's probably only going to be half the resolution of a 7" netbook screen, would be nice if it was DVD resolution but I'd be suprised.

yes it's cheap, but no you won't be able to turn your old commodore 64 into a portable :pac::pac:

factor set to region 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

im trying to hook up an external HDD but it says not supported any ides? i used a small mp3 player before and worked ok but this is an HDD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

tonyheaney wrote: »
    im trying to hook up an external HDD but it says not supported any ides? i used a small mp3 player before and worked ok but this is an HDD

suspect you're out of luck - manual says
    Please note the maximum capacity for MMC/SD cards is 4GB and the maximum capacity for USB is 8GB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    suspect you're out of luck - manual says

the memory card is 8 gbs works fine but i need to convet the HDD to fat

Advertisement