Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop €50 trade in on Deads Space 2 / LBP 2

Options
  • 03-02-2011 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

yes I know they're both just out, but just incase anyone bought either and didnt like them, they can get €50 trade-in, which is enough to buy pretty much any other game instead, possibly with a bit of credit left over too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

This sounds TOO high for Gamestop. Are you sure it's not for the two of them together? Because that sounds more like Gamestop's MO.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

nope, definitely €50 each, it was on their board with the top 10 trade-ins
    not sure how long it will last though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Who in their right mind would trade in LBP2 ? In my opinion its one of those games that needs to be in everyones collection... even only for those few times you have mates over and you play 4 player...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Korvanica wrote: »
    Who in their right mind would trade in LBP2 ? In my opinion its one of those games that needs to be in everyones collection... even only for those few times you have mates over and you play 4 player...
    Anyone who is hard up for a fiver. Trade it in in Gamestop and go an buy it again in HMV for €45. (that is, if it still is €45 in HMV)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

Anyone who is hard up for a fiver. Trade it in in Gamestop and go an buy it again in HMV for €45. (that is, if it still is €45 in HMV)

Do they have any trade in policy on whether u have redeemed the online code or not? Obviously game worth more if it's not redeemed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Korvanica wrote: »

I think it's crap...but then again I though the first one was crap too. Can't see what the fuss is about.
    Great deal on Dead Space 2 though as I should be finished it by the weekend. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

Was just in GS Naas. €50 offer is up to COB tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

anybody know what they are currently offering in cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

i traded it dead space in yesterday and they offered 50 credit or 18 cash

Advertisement