Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,148 ✭✭✭✭blade1

gifted wrote: »
    Went for a walk with the 3 chicks....so now I can open a new tin of mikado elite biscuits and stuff myself ........don't judge me lol lol

Kimberly Elite for me!:D
    IMG-20191227-141631.jpg

TH that I had a go on my grandnephew's hoverboard and didn't get killed off it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Went for a beach walk with boy dog, took a slide on a piece of seaweed,
    put my left arm out to steady myself, which it did and then I find its righted the pain I have from constantly holding my phone in it!

Very very occasionally, dyspraxia rocks!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭mikemac2

I couldn’t find my Bluetooth earphones anywhere, searched high & low

Today while putting away my clothes I found them

They survived a 60 degree wash and also a long cycle in the tumble dryer

I tested them and they are perfect and even those silicone ear tip thingys (dunno what the name is) stayed on

Quite impressed at the hardiness!! TH’d to have my earphones back

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Little Women was very good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭MMyers

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tee-merch.com%2Fdata%2Ftee-merch%2Fproduct%2F130301%2FDSC0785520130301.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

This wee guy made me happy in my childhood

MMyers wrote: »

This wee guy made me happy in my childhood

Your username would suggest it was this fella :D

91-JBDNJohp-L-SY445.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭MMyers

blade1 wrote: »
    Your username would suggest it was this fella :D

91-JBDNJohp-L-SY445.jpg

Loved horror movies as a kid and teen. 80's were the best

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

This cat video made me lol.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Flights and hotel booked to go and see the boyfriend :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Was home this year for Christmas for the first time in 3 years. Going through the passport control in Dublin airport the officer throws a cursory glance at the passports of me and my 2 kids and says 'Welcome Home'. No big deal in its own right but I got a lump in my throat all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

Spending lots of time with small cute beings - my brothers' dogs, my parents' two cats, and above all of course, my three nieces. :D

One of my nieces is absolutely obsessed with the cats and brought presents for the younger fella :o (still technically a kitten, although he's very big for his age - not fat, just gonna be a little tiger) - a thing on a string, which he's crazy about, and a squeaky toy which totally freaks him out. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭pawdee

When I check RIP.ie first thing every morning, see that I'm not listed and get on with my day. That and 1 minute 14 seconds into "Into the void" by Black Sabbath.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,029 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

pawdee wrote: »
    When I check RIP.ie first thing every morning, see that I'm not listed and get on with my day. That and 1 minute 14 seconds into "Into the void" by Black Sabbath.

That's grim.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

That's grim.

Wonder what the reaction would be if his name were there..... :eek:

Happy with the sleep I have had already and the sleep I will have imminently, as the dark wind howls deafeningly..... "I'll huff and I'll puff and blow your house down.." Not a chance! Happy safe. Just me and my cats snug and warm. Who needs more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Graces7 wrote: »
    Happy with the sleep I have had already and the sleep I will have imminently, as the dark wind howls deafeningly..... "I'll huff and I'll puff and blow your house down.." Not a chance! Happy safe. Just me and my cats snug and warm. Who needs more!

Happy reading so many of Graces7 posts. I love her way with words, the way she describes island life and her puddy cats.

And....I found an unopened tub of Roses tonight, the joy! :)

The pleasure and privilege of sharing are mine, assuring you!

Happy reading so many of Graces7 posts. I love her way with words, the way she describes island life and her puddy cats.

And....I found an unopened tub of Roses tonight, the joy! :)

Will make me very happy when the sky gets light.. dark as late evening out here now.

Happy to accept that a walk is not going to happen today, as struggling against the strong wind even to feed Tonto...

Content with youtube, knitting, and sleeping cats.. Happy Sunday..

Oh and there are still marigolds in flower; all from a few seeds I was given...

Happy Sunday!

Graces7 wrote: »
    Wonder what the reaction would be if his name were there..... :eek:
    It would be TH again but this time it would mean Totally Haunting :pac:

• Advertisement

blade1 wrote: »
    It would be TH again but this time it would mean Totally Haunting :pac:

Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I've had a terrible few days. I've been so down and miserable. But this morning my boyfriend made me an unreal breakfast in bed and we had a great chat. He's the best. I'm still in bed, so lazy but so cosy. Hope my cat comes in for a cuddle soon :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The sound of the dog snoring.

On our beach jog this am, we met a man with two dogs. One was very friendly and our two were doing the hello sniffing thing.
    The other dog who looked like a pug cross(boy dog hates pugs with a passion) came up and started barking, her bark was a kind of yip yip, like the battery in a fire alarm when its running out. Boy dog was startled at this and moved in closer to me.

I looked down to check on him, the look of confusion on his face was priceless! I think he was trying to figure out if she needed new batteries or some unknown form of cat!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭gifted

Mug of Tea and just opened a tin of Danish Butter Biscuits.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

I had DeBruyne as my captain in ff.

The annoyance from my ta, is giving me motivation to exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭Poochie05

gifted wrote: »
    Mug of Tea and just opened a tin of Danish Butter Biscuits.....

Thanks for the reminder, just need to get the presents from the car I didn’t unpack yesterday 😀

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reminder, just need to get the presents from the car I didn’t unpack yesterday 😀

Presents for your favourite boardies is it poochie 🐱?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I was in Limerick today (city and the Crescent shopping centre); I bought 3 Blu-Rays and 4 books

Advertisement